- Current long-term occupants using the facility as their primary residence;
- Rental to governmental agencies for uses defined by those agencies as essential;
- Rental to persons under quarantine or isolation orders from the Mendocino County Health Officer, only if expressly approved by the County Health Officer;
- Rental to homeless persons in Mendocino County who require transient lodging to shelter in place;
- Rental to essential businesses who require transient lodging to fulfill essential business functions, such as maintenance workers for power lines, telecommunications systems, and other essential infrastructure.
- The unit you want to rent
- The desired check in and check out dates
- How many guests
- Which category you qualify under
- Proof of your authorization to request lodging
10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day
10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Everyday labor Day to Memorial Day weekend
PLEASE NOTE: The last Tower Tour is at 3:15 p.m. (4:15 p.m. Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day). The grounds, Museum and Gift Store are open until 3:30 p.m. (4:30 p.m. Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day).
Closed Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day Only. The Lighthouse will close early on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve so that our staff can get home to their family and friends. Hours on December 24 and December 31, 2016 will be from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
P.O. Box 11
45500 Lighthouse Road
Point Arena, CA 95468
PH: 877-725-4448 or 707-882-2809